Monday, February 13, 2017

Bella Jewel's "Til Death"

Title: Publisher Read
“Til Death: Part I” by Bella Jewel  

Reviewed by T’s Blogging

Good morning family, friends, and page watchers. Talk about an odd, erotic novel with the kind of sex most women would die for. Yes, my last statement is a bit cliché, but trust me when I say, Author Bella Jewel has given booklovers something bookshelves have missed.
     Jewel’s main character Katia finds herself married and in love with a man that can’t possibly love her back, because he is so emotionally out of touch. And secondly, all Katia’s husband, Marcus, can offer her is clit throbbing, highly sensational sex followed by a coldness after kissing every inch of her. Very typical of a Dom, or is it?
Til Death, is an easy read, despite the flipping back and forth from past to present, which at first will have readers’ heads spinning. However, as the story starts to untangle booklovers will easily fall into the groove of the story as well as fall in love with Katia—she is such a likable character. As for Marcus, will…, he has this closed off behavior that is oddly exciting, entertaining, as well as magnetic.
Before I give my stamp of approval on this read there’s two questions that must be asked. One, will all erotic tales piggyback off 50 Shades of Grey? And two, do all Dominates have the same dark and sinister backgrounds and demeanors? As an avid reader, I fear that the genre I’ve fallen in love with is becoming predictable.

Nonetheless, I loved this book and give “Til Death” 5 stars.

Happy Reading


T’s Blogging 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a book suggestion? Let me know.

**ALERT! English and Communication Majors: McWood Publishing is looking for creative interns! Visit www.mcwoodpub.com for more information**