Monday, May 15, 2017

Lara Adrian's "For 100 Days"

Title: UPSET!
"For 100 Days" by Lara Adrian

Reviewed by: T's Blogging

Good morning Saints, Sinners, and Page Watchers. Welp, let me cut to the chase. I am extremely upset right now. If you could see me hammering down on my keyboard, you might feel remorseful for my laptop. Okay, so what has my panties in a bunch? Well, let me start with telling you about Lara Adrian's amazing, well-written, must read, attention grabbing story titled,"For 100 Days."

Without giving too much away, the story is about this starving artist, Avery Ross, that has been given somewhat of a life altering opportunity. While house-sitting, Avery bumps into this god..., okay, well he's not a god, but check dig, he is fine. In my mind, he is breathtakingly gorgeous. Please excuse my rant, let me get back to the overview. Avery meets, the well accomplished, Dominic Baine, and though the pair come from two different worlds, there is this invisible force that pulls them together. Yet, with the lies being told, the secrets remaining in the dark, and the fear of actually allowing someone in..., well, let me just say, "There's so many odds against the pair that I don't know how the author is going to make this relationship work between these two characters."

Now that I've shared a brief overview, let me explain why I am so upset. I'm ticked off because, book II, "For 100 Nights," isn't on audio. With me working so much and tended to my growing family. I've been forced to listen to books oppose to reading them. And though I miss the feel of turning each page and reading each word, the life I live currently doesn't allow that. So umm, yeah, I am a little upset that I have to wait until I have time to read book II. Talk about a downer.

I give "For 100 Days" 5 Stars.

Lara Adrian, you have gained a new fan!

Until next time folks.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a book suggestion? Let me know.

**ALERT! English and Communication Majors: McWood Publishing is looking for creative interns! Visit www.mcwoodpub.com for more information**