Monday, January 16, 2017

Laurell K. Hamilton's Affliction

Title: Comes With Everything
Affliction by Laurell K. Hamilton

Reviewed by T's Blogging 
2017

Good morning family, friends, and page watchers. Talk about a fast pace novel with some of the most entertaining, chin dropping, and arousing love scenes that will have reader's blood boiling. It took me only one day to finish this page turner. And by the end of the day, I was surfing the internet for more. 
     Author Laurell K. Hamilton has very intriguing imagination that captures book-lover's attention. This story is written with such an easiness that despite the main character, Anita Blake, crazy life, readers can settle right into the story. However, I have to admit there's one flaw that unfortunately I could not overlook. There's so many characters and moving parts that at times keeping track of everyone felt like a chore. Then again, in all fairness, I did drop into Hamilton's world without reading the first book(s), which is probably why it felt as if I had been thrown into a world filled with countless were-animals with back stories unknown to me. 
     Since I refuse to spoil this read for you, let me keep this review short and sweet. There's sex, killings, physical combat, and oh yeah, a freaking outbreak of zombies killing and turning people. 

Laurell K. Hamilton you have gained another book lover fan. I give "Affliction" 4 stars.

      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a book suggestion? Let me know.

**ALERT! English and Communication Majors: McWood Publishing is looking for creative interns! Visit www.mcwoodpub.com for more information**