Monday, January 30, 2017

Jennifer Malone Wright's "Keeper vs. Reaper

Title: Caught Off Guard
Keeper vs. Reaper by Jennifer Malone Wright

Reviewed by: T's Blogging
2017

Good morning family, friends, and page watchers. I have a new series you must get your hands onto. Of course, there's one major flaw, which I must disclose to you before I give this novel countless accolades. I was distraught when I flipped to the last page or listened to the last track on the CD, only to find that there's a book two but was unable to find the audio version. Talk about being bummed! When you're sitting behind a desk for hours keying information, and the one thing I have to look forward to is getting lost in a world unlike none other. Let's just say the rest of my day didn't go as planned.
     Jennifer Malone Wright's, "Keeper vs. Reaper" offers readers a new world. So what's the story about? Well..., there's this family that's responsible for protecting the souls of those roaming inside the graveyard. And the reapers--I'm sure you can imagine who and what they are. The main character, Lucy, discovers something about herself that changes her life, but what does that mean? Unfortunately, you will have to read the book to find out. However, what I can tell you is this, Wright has brought something worth reading and she has gained a new fan, me.
     Coming from a large family with overprotective siblings, Lucy finds herself attempting to prove that she is ready for the responsibility of keeping the graveyard souls safe. Yet, when all hell breaks loose and Lucy becomes involved with the enemy, things get dicey.

An engrossing, compelling read that deserves more than five stars. Written with a new flare offering something fresh to the world of books that readers desire and crave.

I give "Keeper vs. Reaper" 5 Stars and can't wait to sink my mind into book two.

Happy reading folks.

-T's Blogging  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a book suggestion? Let me know.

**ALERT! English and Communication Majors: McWood Publishing is looking for creative interns! Visit www.mcwoodpub.com for more information**